Software Problem Reports
Did you find an error in one of our programs? Please fill out our bug report
form, so that we may release a problem-fix as soon as possible.
- Free update to version
2.00.0003 of Middle Grades Math - Level 1 reader for registered users.
to save your results to a Microsoft Access Database. Can specify location
of database on a network to make tracking students' progress easy!
- Improved network
support for accessing the math6.m14 data file over a network. You can specify
a UNC file name location for the math6.m14 data file on a server, eliminating
the need to always connect using the same drive letter.
- New and improved
support for Hot Keys in dialog boxes and for navigating in Help and problem
- Native 32-bit
program for Windows.
Please read the
following installation instructions carefully before upgrading Middle Grades
Math - Level 1:
You must have a copy of the Middle Grades Math - Level 1 CD-ROM in order to
install and use this update.
1. Download the correct file for your version of windows.
2. Unzip the file into an empty directory.
3. Run the program setup.exe in this directory.
4. Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
5. The first time you run the program, you will be asked for the location
of the math6.m14 data file, which is located in the root directory of the
Middle Grades Math - Level 1 CD-ROM. You must have your CD-ROM in your CD-ROM
drive to run this program.
6. Please refer to the README.WRI file for detailed information regarding
database support in this new version. Results are saved to a database only,
you will need a separate database program to work with this data. The database
is designed to work with future releases of Middle Grades Math (all levels).
7. To help us serve you better, users are encouraged to submit bug reports
users of Windows 95/98/2000/ME, Windows NT 3.51/NT 4.0/NT 5.0.